• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Back better?
    My theory that a combination of beer and riding on the last tube is an effective treatment for back pain has been tested experimentally and found wanting

Still, I don't think it actually made things any worse.

I'm now at the London Web Standards "State of the Browser" conference in Conway Hall. There's a nice, solid wooden bench at the back, sitting on which does seem to be helping a little

Comment

Afternoon all.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        About to brave Ikea (
        Abandon hope all ye who enter there.

I was lucky, I didn't find anything I wanted to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          There's a nice, solid wooden bench at the back, sitting on which does seem to be helping a little
          Hope it doesn't set yer farmers off.

Remember wot granny said about sitting on things like that.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            About to brave Ikea (
            Go on a midweek evening it's always empty
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Afternoon all.

Comment

Evening all.

'ello 'ello 'ello, wot's going on 'ere then?

Comment

Back at the hotel. Not sure I'll bother going into central London tonight; might get an early night, and head back first thing in the morning - after the hotel breakfast, for which I've already paid, of course. I think my back might thank me for it

Comment

So that's BBT, Person of Interest and Endeavour watched.

Only Bones, WH13, Castle (twice), and Elementary to round off this week's viewing.

Comment

Listening to something really dull on Radio 4. Might see what's on telly if I can summon up the energy to get the remote, which I foolishly left on the desk.

Comment

Working...
                      X