• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My brain has officially melted into goo.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Bored.

Now.
        WHS
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Gone for a haircut.

There's a queue

Can't be bothered to leave and come back later though.

Comment

I currently have an unruly mop, as my regular hairdresser is off on maternity and I'd been waiting for her to get back. It was meant to be any time from about 2 weeks ago onwards.

I've just found out she's decided to take 3 months instead so I'll have to risk one of the other bints instead. I shouldn't have given her such a big tip before she went, then she would have had to come back for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
              I currently have an unruly mop, as my regular hairdresser is off on maternity ...
              I thought you were a bloke
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                I thought you were a bloke
                After going several years shaving it myself I decided to use the hairdressers that opened in the village so I could try to look a bit like a professional. The first couple of women in there couldn't get it right, but one of them does a decent job each time, so I always ask for her now.

I wouldn't bother if it wasn't for the fact that my image is a large part of my work, and so of winning my contracts. I'm not some nerd sat in a darkened basement everyday. Well, OK, technically I am sitting in a darkened basement everyday at the moment with clientco, but that's only because they sat me with the nerds.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
                  After going several years shaving it myself I decided to use the hairdressers that opened in the village so I could try to look a bit like a professional. The first couple of women in there couldn't get it right, but one of them does a decent job each time, so I always ask for her now.

I wouldn't bother if it wasn't for the fact that my image is a large part of my work, and so of winning my contracts. I'm not some nerd sat in a darkened basement everyday. Well, OK, technically I am sitting in a darkened basement everyday at the moment with clientco, but that's only because they sat me with the nerds.
                  I go to a traditional Turkish barber in a nearby city; I'm not bothered which staff member does the shaving, cutting, waving the flaming sticks around and so on as they're all very skilfull.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

The managermen bottled out.

BBC News - Men win sex discrimination pay case against university

Comment

Byeeeeee

Comment

Working...
                      X