• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Byeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Trust me Nick, there's no convincing Norra that they're actually useful tools. As far as she's concerned they're shiny paperweights that sheep buy.

Of course, she's no sheep with her Android phone. Baaa! Baaa!
      It's basic, is all suits me fine.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Pizza dough is proving, pizza sauce has been made, egg has been lit and we should be good to go in 20 mins or so
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

My feets hurt.

I think these M&S shoes are knackering them.

Comment

Evening...busy day on here I see
            Join IPSE

Comment

Home again

Last night I made the detour to Sainsbury's to get some shopping, only to find on heading back from there that a football event was going on, delaying me even further.

This morning, upon setting off to ClientCo, I realised that I'd forgotten to fill up with petrol while I was there and only had enough for one round trip, so I had to make the detour again tonight. At least there wasn't any football traffic this time

Comment

Evening all. Finally on way home after long day in big smoke. Still hour+ to go. Tired now.
                Beer
                is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
                Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Pizza dough is proving, pizza sauce has been made, egg has been lit and we should be good to go in 20 mins or so
                  Pizza was nice. Been a long time, need to work on me dough skills

Norrahe's blog

Comment

For the first time in my life I actually bought an Ethernet Cable, @ £8 for 1m now I know why I always used to steal them!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      For the first time in my life I actually bought an Ethernet Cable, @ £8 for 1m now I know why I always used to steal them!
                      you should have asked got 2 spare ones at home...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X