• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    They haven't got around to looking at the handbrake yet coz one of the vehicle lifts is borked.

Ho hum.
    Who needs it? leave it in gear as you park up
    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      They haven't got around to looking at the handbrake yet coz one of the vehicle lifts is borked.

Ho hum.
      They'll have to get Hannibal's elephant to lift it up.

Comment

Having a look at the new site on my iPad.

I'm always quite taken aback when I look at something I've worked on outside the context of work - it feels more like seeing it as others see it. At work I'm always conscious of the bits that I could go in and tweak because they're a bit scrappy under the hood, and so on.

But looking at it as if I was an ordinary user, I realise that it's actually not too bad

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Having a look at the new site on my iPad.

I'm always quite taken aback when I look at something I've worked on outside the context of work - it feels more like seeing it as others see it. At work I'm always conscious of the bits that I could go in and tweak because they're a bit scrappy under the hood, and so on.

But looking at it as if I was an ordinary user, I realise that it's actually not too bad
          Join IPSE

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

but more like

should really have thought about it and took the day off but there are things I have to look at and try to what is stopping something working for 1% of users.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning!

Knackered. Played Borderlands 2 with a mate until 01:30am and was up at 7:00am!!

Still, found out you can overtake and undertake outside lane hoggers on a bike. Awesome!
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Morning

14 degrees, Daimler grumpy, Tester sleepy, started car a few times, warmed it up briefly, stil wouldn't idle, so I went for a tulip, came back and started it again and it was fine.
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X