• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    They have a slightly odd system where the bug tracker isn't used during development, it's once the site has been thrown to the team that will have to operate it for acceptance testing that formal bug tracking begins

We got to 310 in the end.
    I've seen more errors than that with a missing semicolon.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      What goggles are you getting ? Youngest needs a new pair. She has had Speedo Futura before and served her well.
      I have narrow-set eyes so need adjustable nose-bit. I am going for the speed socket mirrored ones because I'll be outdoors, I am a big fan of the speed sockets but they are abit eyeball sucking and it can take a few weeks to break your face in.

The aquasocket is abit more eye-friendly, these are my current backups: Speedo Aquasocket Mirror Goggles Black/Red: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Outdoors

Prior to these I used decathlons cheapy ones for years. But the price reflects the quality of lens and I'd get though about 4 pairs a year.
      X-Base adult black NABAIJI - Swimming Goggles Swimming - On sale at Decathlon.co.uk

Zoggs predator get really good reviews and are very face friendly, mine leak in the middle and are too flat on my face and squish my eyelashes into my eyeballs:
      Predator Flex Silver/Blue

Most pools have a stash that people have left behind, always good to have a go with other options. I am always looking for the perfecy goggles.

Comment

Feck.

There's an esteemed customer in the building.

And he's not Elvis.

Ho fecking hum.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Not in a proper language like FORTRAN IV of course but in that new fangled 'C' stuff.

Comment

Just to make the bug tracker even less representative of how many bugs have been seen, it's also used for things like "Change such-and-such a bit of text" and "Change that button such-and-such a colour", which don't amount to bugs in any real sense of the word

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
              I have narrow-set eyes so need adjustable nose-bit. I am going for the speed socket mirrored ones because I'll be outdoors, I am a big fan of the speed sockets but they are abit eyeball sucking and it can take a few weeks to break your face in.

The aquasocket is abit more eye-friendly, these are my current backups: Speedo Aquasocket Mirror Goggles Black/Red: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Outdoors

Prior to these I used decathlons cheapy ones for years. But the price reflects the quality of lens and I'd get though about 4 pairs a year.
              X-Base adult black NABAIJI - Swimming Goggles Swimming - On sale at Decathlon.co.uk

Zoggs predator get really good reviews and are very face friendly, mine leak in the middle and are too flat on my face and squish my eyelashes into my eyeballs:

Most pools have a stash that people have left behind, always good to have a go with other options. I am always looking for the perfecy goggles.
              Thanks, good stuff and as the club instructor deals with Zoggs it might be worth a look at those. I just like the single piece soft frame of the futuras.

I think I will have a good lok at the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post

I've got a high nose bridge and predator flex worked OK, but did fall apart quite quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Excellent, I'll be incredibly bored by then, so ZeitFiat news will probably be the highlight of the day
                  Exhaust. (Back box being roughly 7 feet long. ).

Poor handbrake. (knew that).

Two brake pipes.

Sounds like £250 to me.

Comment

Feck.

There's an esteemed customer in the building.

And he's not Elvis.

Ho fecking hum.
                    He's fecked off & now so am I.

Byeeee

Comment

wish I could leave as I'm

<----

but staying over and need to head towards central Leeds to collect something from PC World. So may as well stay until 6:30 and set off then....

Friday is starting to look like a 12 noon finish....
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X