• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Morning denizens

*awaits ZeitFiat news*
    It's not being tested until 11 (in theory), so news will happen this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      Train was on time by 1 minute late, if I may be permitted to use a zeityism.
      Feel free.

I stil haven't recovered from the morning it was 45 seconds early.

I had to break into a run.

Comment

Done everything I needed to do today - data check, status report update, pass complaince course, invoice update and email kick to the US.

Hols tomorrow so may venture out into the daylight and have look for holiday clothes and then go for a swim toget the speedos and goggles while these silly muggles chase their tails.

Did I miss anything...?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          It's not being tested until 11 (in theory), so news will happen this afternoon.

Excellent, I'll be incredibly bored by then, so ZeitFiat news will probably be the highlight of the day

Comment

In other ZeitNews, it's off to the hospital again this afternoon to see the nurse practitioner chappie re relocating ZeitPater to a nursing home.

Deep & abiding joy.

Getting fed up(tm) with all this crap now.

Om.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
              Hols tomorrow so may venture out into the daylight and have look for holiday clothes and then go for a swim toget the speedos and goggles while these silly muggles chase their tails.

Did I miss anything...?
              What goggles are you getting ? Youngest needs a new pair. She has had Speedo Futura before and served her well.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                what is your review of the egg so far then?
                Good so far, but you have to ease it in gently, so we haven't properly fired it up as in extreme temperatures ( pizza temp) etc.

Will probably give it a good go at the weekend, if I get a chance to make some pizza dough and marinade some ribs etc...
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Just filed bug number 300 on this project

We've been stuck at 299 for a few days now, but my latest efforts have uncovered a problem that pushed us over the mark
                  Only 300
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

And we're live!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Only 300
                      They have a slightly odd system where the bug tracker isn't used during development, it's once the site has been thrown to the team that will have to operate it for acceptance testing that formal bug tracking begins

We got to 310 in the end.

Comment

Working...
                      X