• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bright sunny day but very cold...
    Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Originally posted by Alias View Post

Bright sunny day but very cold...
      Indeed. Layer of frost on the roof of the old stable out the back, which means there'll probably be one on the cars, unless the sun has already got to them

Comment

Morning

1 degree, damp, misty, Daimler fine.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Sunny in Hamsterjam, trains were a tad busy this morning because of the Nuclear summit.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Morning denizens

Indeed. Layer of frost on the roof of the old stable out the back, which means there'll probably be one on the cars, unless the sun has already got to them
              A bit of frost but incredibly foggy driven down the vale between the dales and the moors....
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning.

Comment

Morning!

Sooooo tired.... Not even doing 115 mph on the motorway could wake me up.

Cracking weekend that only seemed to be like 5 hours.

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Feck me this bunch of esteemed customers are thick.

Thicker than usual.

Just been cutting a rectangular hole in a plastic box.

Thought I'd use a stanley knife to make it easier than drilling dozens of tiny holes.

It was a bit easier, but not by much.

Comment

Designers complaining that something is one pixel out of line with something else… when they print the page, scaled to fit on a sheet of A3

WONTFIX

Comment

Working...
                      X