• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In other news today, our local council have now been forced via a referendum to revisit a decision to cut down the trees one one side of this road that leads to a castle. It's a very popular local beauty spot and 60% of locals have now made clear they don't want it spoilt.

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Mmm, I want steak now
      I had a nice Barnsley chop for dinner last night. Now I just keep thinking of roast lamb all the time

Comment

Morning

Dull, grey and cold here.

Offset slightly by the bacon butty I had for breakfast with the new batch of home cured bacon.

Mrs B had some. In her words "It's nicer than the supermarket stuff, but I prefer smoked really."

I now have an excuse to by a smoker.

Result
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning!

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Morning

Dull, grey and cold here.

Offset slightly by the bacon butty I had for breakfast with the new batch of home cured bacon.

Mrs B had some. In her words "It's nicer than the supermarket stuff, but I prefer smoked really."

Result
          See! You never go back. If you think it tastes good now, wait until you smoke it!

I've got another load on the go - lovely stuff.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
            Morning!

See! You never go back. If you think it tastes good now, wait until you smoke it!

I've got another load on the go - lovely stuff.
            I'll be buying my smoker/bbg/pizza oven this weekend ( aka Big Green Egg)
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I had a nice Barnsley chop for dinner last night. Now I just keep thinking of roast lamb all the time
              Am probably going to order a leg of lamb for Sunday lunch, haven't had one in years ( because of crap, one shelf combi).

Slow cooked for 7 hours with boulangere potatoes and new season asparagus.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Result

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  I'll be buying my smoker/bbg/pizza oven this weekend ( aka Big Green Egg)
                  Industrial size! You should take smoked bacon orders.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                    Industrial size! You should take smoked bacon orders.
                    I wish, need to have a look at the sizes again, just to make sure I'm getting the one I want, it's a big investment, so don't want to end up with the wrong one.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I still haven't got round to playing with the new sous vide machine yet.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X