• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I'm doing burgers with cheese, bacon and egg
    Oooh I'll have that but minus the egg

Comment

I'll keep the egg & cheese & lose the burgers & bacon.

Unless it's longpig bacon of course.

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Byeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            Only 2'ish hours to go then I can check in to the reasonably priced room. Have some biscuits and a brew.

Then a beer and the paper at the bar, followed by bacon

and then i suppose I'd better phone home and see if all is well.
            biscuits gone

Comment

Well, the bugs seem to be under control at ClientCo. Got there early (for me) all last week, and still didn't leave until getting on for 6pm, and occasionally did some bits in the evening; got there just after 9 today, and left just after 5 with all my bugs dealt with

Just checked the bug tracker, and all the outstanding issues seem to be either somebody else's responsibility, or something where we're waiting on the end client to provide a link or some copy that we just slot in where there's currently a placeholder.

It's quite good for ClientCo that there are a fair few of the latter - the site was originally planned to launch today, but as EndClientCo has fallen down on sorting stuff out too, they can't complain too much

Some moron almost sideswiped me on the way home, being so intent on trying to undertake the person who'd had the temerity to pull out a bit ahead of him while only going 5mph over the speed limit that he didn't think to check what was in the inside lane

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                biscuits gone
                It's a step in the right direction

Comment

Oh, the cows are back in the field* by ClientCo

*Not the field with the wind turbine, the field on the other side.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

legoland was done yesterday...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X