• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Not cycling. Remembered I have to get home sharpish for school thing. Which seemed like a good excuse
    Very wise.

Too much exercise isn't good for one.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Pretty meaningless.

I think they're going to get a Lifeline, which will be interesting since there's no 'lektrick anywhere close to the phone socket.

I hope it's not the Lifeline I worked on.

The one with the "dead fly" bug in the software.

That's the bug where the battery in the tag goes flat, but the phone thinks it's ok coz of an 8 bit rollover in the packet count so it goes from indicating flat, change me, to indicating "Ok".

Ooops.
      Mother's got one of those (possibly a different brand - it's linked to her intercom system). She's used it a few times when she's fallen in the night, so well worth it. Also gives them a bit of reassurance - they're less worried about something happening when they know they can get help. Hope they sort the logistics.

Comment

Morning
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Mother's got one of those (possibly a different brand - it's linked to her intercom system). She's used it a few times when she's fallen in the night, so well worth it. Also gives them a bit of reassurance - they're less worried about something happening when they know they can get help. Hope they sort the logistics.
          Currently I sleep in their house anyway, so that's not so much of a problem.

Other than getting woken up at god forsaken hours while someone wanders to the bathroom & back.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

And one of the 2nd years has just turned up to start the morning's deep joy of group project.

We're doing the white line follower thingie again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Other than getting woken up at god forsaken hours while someone wanders to the bathroom & back.
              Sounds an improvement on my mother - twice she's fallen whilst using the commode - cue mother on floor at 2am covered in piss. I've anchored the bloody thing down now - no further mishaps!

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Back in civilisation today

Comment

Even.

More.

Bored.

Now.

Comment