• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Can you get me one too?
    If you slip me a few £k's.... sure.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
      Have landed an interview for Friday. Whooooooop!
      Good luck!
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        BBC are saying it's "pretty much over" in the UK now. It's now heading towards the Netherlands so it's over to you and Norra for updates.
        I hope so. Went out at 8:30 to walk the dog and we lasted all of 20 mins before she wanted to head home. Trousers got soaked through the waterproofs.

Hopefully it's a bit better this afternoon.

Comment

Well there we are, that's the magnifier mounted & usable again.

It's the one with the proper 40W tungsten bulb in it, so you can actually read the colours on resistors & such like.

Comment

BBC are saying it's "pretty much over" in the UK now. It's now heading towards the Netherlands so it's over to you and Norra for updates.
            We've already had it here, apparently.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Some very angry-looking clouds north of the wharf but still sunny and calm here.

Comment

Some very angry-looking clouds north of the wharf but still pissing it down here.
                FTFM

Comment

very hit and miss over here...sunny with a chance of heavy rain for about 30 secs and gusts of wind...
                  Join IPSE

Comment

neighbours side of the fence (newish about 2 yrs old)...most of it down

My side (10+ years with hardly any work done on it by me)...the half panel is out of its clips...
                    Join IPSE

Comment

still means I have to do something to fix it
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X