• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Ed Begley Jr
    Armie Hammer (the new Lone Ranger and both the Winklevoss twins from The Social Network)
    Are you sure you're not making this up?

I don't know any of these people.

Well, apart from Ed Begley.

Comment

Morning denizens

WFH this morning as I await the windscreen people to fix the Toyota. I then have to take it to the MOT place to be signed off. I also have to return the hire car. And Super Monkey Car will probably be ready later on today, too.

All of which means I have to somehow squeeze an awful lot of driving in while also working, and I can't be certain of the order in which I'll have to do any of it

Comment

Morning! WFH too so I get to use my big screens! And play Spotify loudly!

Foggy today - thank goodness I didn't take the Ninja.
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

The windscreen chap has arrived! Best case now is for the Orion to be ready within the hour, as that's how long it'll take him. I can then pay him off, leave the Toyota so its window can set (you have to wait at least an hour, apparently), drop the hire car off, go and collect the SMC, and get off to ClientCo

Knowing my luck, though, the SMC won't be ready till teatime

Comment

Morning
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Ed Begley Jr
              Armie Hammer (the new Lone Ranger and both the Winklevoss twins from The Social Network)
              What is this veronica mars thing all about, is it any good?
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                What is this veronica mars thing all about, is it any good?
                its a movie paid for by the people who liked the Veronica Mars TV series.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Found another car.

Trouble is its Blue and White rather than Red and Black.

However its a lot cheaper than other cars of similar spec so it will do....
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

And windscreen done!

Got to leave it to set now. Just going to push a bit of work so ClientCo knows I'm actually doing something, then off to return the hire car!

Comment

I have a lurgy.
                      Last edited by zeitghost; 13 March 2014, 10:16.

Comment

Working...
                      X