• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Morning

WFH today. Got up early to make eggs benedict for Lady Tester and self, now she's gone to work so I may as well start work now.
    Mmmmmm, eggs benedict.

Might make that on Sunday. Did you make your own hollandaise as well?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Mmmmmm, eggs benedict.

Makes a change from huevos rancheros - love eggs ben. I always make my own hollandaise sauce.

I had my homemade smoked bacon and GF#1's homemade butter on some bread this morning - lovely.

I'm hungry - is it pub time mudskipper?
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

The designers have just sent though a spec detailing the various image sizes used on the site.

Fecking idiots. Did it never occur to them that we could have done with this WHEN WE WERE BUILDING THE SITE, not once it's in test a week before launch?

And I'm sure it's absolutely essential to the artist's vision that these images be 98 by 97 pixels. Making them square would ruin the whole dynamic of the page

Comment

Mmmmmm, eggs benedict.

Yep, made the sauce yesterday and kept it in the fridge then warmed it up. Not the best way I know, but I didn't fancy whisking and blending at 6 in the morning.

Eggs were from a local farmer, so only a day old and perfect for poaching.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Yep, made the sauce yesterday and kept it in the fridge then warmed it up. Not the best way I know, but I didn't fancy whisking and blending at 6 in the morning.

Eggs were from a local farmer, so only a day old and perfect for poaching.

If you have a hand blender or magimix then it takes no time at all to make it. The only thing that takes time is the gastrique reduction which needs to cool first ( and also stinks the house out).

We overlook a kinder boerderij, so might have a word and see if we can get eggs off them. I also found out when they have too many piglets and lambs, some go to the local butcher, might see if I can reserve one of those as well.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post

I'm hungry - is it pub time mudskipper?
              I'd say so.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                I'd say so.
                Just eaten. Pasta with courgette, garlic and tomatoes.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Just eaten. Pasta with courgette, garlic and tomatoes.
                  Sounds nice but isn't it a while till courgettes and tomatoes are in season?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Productive morning, changed my LinkedIn photo so as I now no longer look like I am 12 years old
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Sounds nice but isn't it a while till courgettes and tomatoes are in season?
                      More a case of what was in the fridge.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X