• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching top gear on iplayer

Comment

Comment

Just finished a 4+ friends game of Dino Horde - kill the dinos! Wooohoo!

And a bottle of white Sauv Blanc.

Tired now, but contented. Back on the Ninja in 6 hours for the last day of the week of invoicing - kerching!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

replaced all the homeplugs round the house last night with 500av ones. Then thought it was a waste of money as I tested them to discover it was sendings files round the network at 50% of the speed of the old ones.

Turns out the problem must have been elsewhere as overnight they have started to work probably and the max speed is now 66% better
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

3 kids who need lifts to 3 different places, all before 7am...

Comment

Morning

WFH today. Got up early to make eggs benedict for Lady Tester and self, now she's gone to work so I may as well start work now.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Taxiing done. Brekkie now.

Morning, BTW!

Comment

Morning denizens

Early start (by my standards) - going to beat this project into submission today

Comment

Morning!

Vroom vroom vroom!
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X