• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Just uploaded my CV to the job sites. 5 calls in the last 8 minutes. By the time I've listened to one voicemail I've got another one waiting.

Well at least it means you're in demand.

Mr N had the same when he uploaded his CV, only thing is he's still waiting for feedback.......
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Still waiting on this PO, apparently it has to be approved by yet another person....
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Posted summat in Linkedin last week and it's had nearly 1800 views

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Bored.

Now.

I've even exhausted my interest in little guard duck.

Comment

Well no news on contract probably means bad news.

I merely post this on the off chance it triggers something different.....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

So it looks like simon is stuck with me and I can't swap the car in the way I was planning to (current eek mobile is merely for the long distance commute. Reduce the commute and I'll change the car back to a Mini).

Comment

In other news discovered that I'm maxing out the homeplug connections so bought some of the newer 500AV plugs with gigabit lan sockets. Had to buy cat 6 cables to go with them as well...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Zen.

Pancake.

Chury.

Om.
                  Oooh, it's been ages since I had one of them. Competition used to be cut throat for a '00 around here.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Almost home time, am hoping Mr N has got out of bed and got some ingredients for this evening's pancake fest.

NorPussII decided to yak up a hairball all over the new bedding at 4am, it was much appreciated

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Almost home time, am hoping Mr N has got out of bed and got some ingredients for this evening's pancake fest.

NorPussII decided to yak up a hairball all over the new bedding at 4am, it was much appreciated
                      I trod barefoot on some mogvomit from hyperMog#2 as few mornings ago. Ghastly. Looked exactly like partially digested "kitty crack".

I had to wipe it off using GF#1's smalls.
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X