• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by zeitghost; 11 August 2016, 18:24.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Byeeeeee

Bye

Wish I could get going, but sadly I've got another forty minutes to go

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Bye

Wish I could get going, but sadly I've got another forty minutes to go
          t-15!

Comment

Comment

Stopped off for petrol on the way home. Half the forecourt was blocked off for a delivery, and of the pumps in service many had no diesel, meaning idiots in diesel vehicles were pointed at all kinds of crazy angles as they found the pump they'd headed to had none, and tried to get in line for another spot, thereby blocking access to petrol vehicles and making things even worse.

After waiting for ages I finally got a spec and filled up; as I was heading for the till, the woman in front of me was coming back and left.

Then, as I returned from the till, some utter tool drove round the outside of the forecourt (and queues of people who'd been there before him) and reversed into the place in front of me, blocking me in

Fecking Audi driver, so what can your expect

Comment

Oh fudge crumpet! It looks like I'm gonna be £900 over the Higher Tax Rate for dividends and salary in 2013/14
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Night

Comment

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X