• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I've done absolutely nothing today, unless cooking and eating a big fry-up counts

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 11 August 2016, 18:31.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 11 August 2016, 18:31.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 11 August 2016, 18:32.

Comment

Morning all
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning

Started the day with Eggs Benedict and then fired up the Daimler, which was fine at 2 degrees celsius and dry, now at clientco. Unfortunately I've forgotten my entry card, so I have a temporary card which I can't load up with money to buy coffee
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning!

Soooooo tired... managed to avoid (hopefully) a mobile speed camera that they stuck on a dual carriageway, just when I punch it. I felt a disturbance in the Force and throttled down, hopefully just in time.

Roads are exceptionally clear now the schools out - wish it was always like that.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 11 August 2016, 18:29.

Comment

Morning denizens

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                      Roads are exceptionally clear now the schools out - wish it was always like that.
                      I was quite surprised at the difference, given that I don't set out till about nine o'clock, when I would expect them to have gone to school

Comment

Working...
                      X