• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      Biggest and bestest Chinese takeaway ever - Dover Sole with lemongrass and chilli, prosecco, chilli prawns and spring onions and garlic, crispy duck et al, tempora aubergines and chilli and garlic, kung pongy something chicken, and of course, loadsa Espresso Martinis! Woohooo! I'm fat as a feck duck. Where's the vomitorium...
      I'd love to be able to get hold of decent crispy peking duck. the cloggies don't seem to like it, so all the Chinese food is more of a cross between Chinese and Indonesian and horribly sweet.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning denizens

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 11 August 2016, 18:34.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

Another windy morn.

ZeitPater's greenhouse has lost some more glass & seems in imminent danger of falling down.
            Should make a nice crashing, tinkling noise when it finally goes

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Morning denizens
              Morning Mr F!

Afternoon strictly speaking!
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Due to Amazon closing the Amazon Locker nearby, I now have to drive to a suburb about four miles away to collect my parcels.

It's a fairly minor detour coming back from ClientCo, but a bit of a trek from here. Maybe I should just pick up the parcels on Monday. Or maybe I can find something else worth going to in that direction, like a good butcher or summat.

Still, first things first: I'm still in my dressing gown at the moment, so I should probably find some clothes to put on before thinking too much about exploring the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  Morning Mr F!

Afternoon strictly speaking!
                  Afternoon!

Soon be British Summer Time, and then it'll be afternoon even earlier

Comment

There's a butcher's a few doors down from the faraway Amazon Locker location that claims its sausages are "renowned in the local area" - probably worth a look

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 11 August 2016, 18:33.

Comment

Working...
                      X