• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    he may come home and ask a question? are you ready for it?
    If he did, then I definitely would do a runner, he has no interest in that at all.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

It's just another Friday in the cojak household

(morning btw... )
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        If he did, then I definitely would do a runner, he has no interest in that at all.
        Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Woke up this morning feeling particularly homicidal.
          Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Sounds like the first line of a really good Blues song
          Is that the one that has the line, "my dog's gone and left me and my wife's got fleas"?
          If you play a blues song back wards, the dog lives, the truck is fixed and the wife comes back
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            It's just another Friday in the cojak household

(morning btw... )
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well it's my last Friday on the chillout bench before I head back to contractordom on Monday.

I do have a meeting with someone later today which may hopefully drum up future work.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well it's my last Friday on the chillout bench before I head back to contractordom on Monday.

I do have a meeting with someone later today which may hopefully drum up future work.

Good Luck!

I was coming around to the idea of working in Cloggers...shame the gig fell thru...
                Join IPSE

Comment

In the meantime, I am enjoying the view of my newly renovated garden and of the farm and local woodland.

Looking forward to building up my shrubbery and getting a new herb garden in.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post

Good Luck!

I was coming around to the idea of working in Cloggers...shame the gig fell thru...
                    Well this is more well into the future stuff and is also combined with catching up with an old work mate as well.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

The NorPusses seem to have settled in nicely

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X