• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Morning!

Mmmmm, Blue Mountain coffee... kickstart that wrinkly old hyperD back to life.
    Local coffee shop roasts their own, they have a fab Honduran blend which is nice.

Am still half asleep despite all the caffeine.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      Morning!

Mmmmm, Blue Mountain coffee... kickstart that wrinkly old hyperD back to life.
      Osmosis from all the rain. The kids used to describe their hands after a bath as 'granny fingers'.

Comment

Morning

Bright sunny day out here, with the birds twittering to a notable degree
        Last edited by NickFitz; 13 February 2014, 10:22.

Comment

Do I want another 10 rounds with Programme/Project Manager after email sent round saying

For clarity, any leave or training in February, March, May, June, July needs to be pre-approved by XXX and I. We will try and accommodate your training or leave request(s), but due to project deadline this may be challenging which I hope you all appreciate
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Permie at clientCo obsessing about the o level grades of some guy she's going to interview. He left school in the 70s. very odd...

Comment

Morning all.

Here we is again, after last evening's delightful trip home.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Do I want another 10 rounds with Programme/Project Manager after email sent round saying

IR35
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

Here we is again, after last evening's delightful trip home.
                  Did it involve wading through floods or driving the ZeitFiat in submarine mode?
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Got to station yesterday.

16:55 delayed.

17:10 cancelled.

17:28 sitting in station.

17:28 eventually leaves at 17:40 when replacement driver is found coz rostered one is delayed by weather.

Get to Neath.

Streets cordoned off due to bits falling off buildings.

Observed bits seem rather insignificant but it gives the plod sommat to do.

Eventually get to surgery & give repeat prescription form in.

Get home at 6. Have tea. Do washing up.

Leave at 7 to go to hospital.

Traffic crazy.

Get to hospital at 7:40.

Stay for 40 minutes.

Leave.

Traffic all disappeared & M4 running again.

Get home at 20:40.

Make cup of tea & collapse to watch some telly.

Om.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Permie at clientCo obsessing about the o level grades of some guy she's going to interview. He left school in the 70s. very odd...
                      Mr N keeps getting asked about gigs he did 25 years ago, most of which technologies don't exist any more.

Some of the pimps speaking to him weren't even born when he started working.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X