• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The trip home this evening should prove interesting.

There's several holdups due to fallen trees.

The M4 bridge in Briton Ferry is closed (and a good thing too since some poor bugger nearly drove off it the other day).

Another road is closed due to "roof in the road".

Several roads in Neath are closed due to unsafe buildings.

I wonder if my tv aerial is still in situ.

Comment

Byeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Byeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Nope. Can you say more?
          Not at the moment, need to ask Admin if the guy's email address is registered on here, but my god it was brilliant, even the agent (who we all know would sell their own grandmother for percentage) said ClientCo had a lucky escape.

Only problem is hiring manager has given him his email and phone number
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Not at the moment, need to ask Admin if the guy's email address is registered on here, but my god it was brilliant, even the agent (who we all know would sell their own grandmother for percentage) said ClientCo had a lucky escape.

Oh, it wasn't you? I misunderstood

Comment

Agents might not have blacklists, but I have just found out Clients do!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Oh, it wasn't you? I misunderstood

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

It wasn't the foreign gentleman enquiring about security clearances the other day, was it?
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Byeeeeee

Hope the roofs of Neath are kind to you

Comment

About ready to get out of here

It's been a moderately interesting day though. If I understood correctly, we have a couple more weeks to get this project done than I thought we had

Comment

Working...
                      X