• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not long to go…

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Flashbacks from last night;

Programme Manager: Shall we share the Chateaubriand?
      Project Manager: Yes, I will have a glass of that

Aw bless.

One of Mr ms's colleagues was looking for Oxbridge on google maps because his daughter wanted to apply for uni there.

Comment

A good day in general - we've had death penalty, feminism and the ongoing saga of the cheesy snacks

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          A good day in general
          Specifically

Comment

Had my dinner as soon as I got in, it being reheated stew from yesterday. Trouble is I usually eat about 9pm or even later. Now I'm alternating between wanting to eat dinner again, and thinking it's nearly midnight

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Yep, recycling one.

Already have.... Bathroom extractors are brand new as well, previous owners, didn't even put proper ones in...
                No extractors in ZeitMansion apart from the holes drilled in the door of the outside bog.

Comment

Done a couple of hours of work on a project. It now looks and functions exactly the same as when I started. Still, I got some important stuff under the hood tidied up, which will make life easier once I really get down to working on it properly

Even remembered to commit it to my GitHub repository. Getting quite professional in my old age

Comment

Just time to watch an episode of Breaking Bad with a glass of ale before sleep

Comment

Listening to Nicky MInaj - starfish

Comment

Working...
                      X