• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Gricer doesn't seem to venture in here so I can say that I've just watched 5 of the esteemed Michael Portillo's railway journey eps, the one that went from Euston to Leeds.
      I'm watching Salamander, the replacement for The Bridge on BBC4. Seems ok so far.

Comment

Oh, and although Gricer may not come in here, GG does, which is pretty much the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Oh, and although Gricer may not come in here, GG does, which is pretty much the same thing
          Does she? Are you confusing GG (sockie) with Bellona (real, AFAIK) ?

Comment

Gricer doesn't seem to venture in here so I can say that I've just watched 5 of the esteemed Michael Portillo's railway journey eps, the one that went from Euston to Leeds.
            I like that series.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

Comment

Bored.

Now.
                If I'm bored at 22:17, I go to bed. It stops me opening another bottle...

Comment

Great lunch with CM and Churchill today!

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    I'm watching Salamander, the replacement for The Bridge on BBC4. Seems ok so far.
                    Found myself strangely indifferent so didn't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Great lunch with CM and Churchill today!
                      CM has promised to drop in to tpd sometime.

Churchill has promised to upset NAT just as soon as he is un-banned and get another month ban!

But, as he points out, its not likes its real life or anything important.

Comment

Working...
                      X