• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't often go to the pub in the week now.

Comment

It's odd really.

Comment

If I'm away from home, I happily go to the pub of an evening and feel pretty much OK the next day - no problem getting to ClientCo and getting stuff done.

Comment

But if, like now, I'm working within reach of home, I always feel lousy if I've been to the pub the night before.

Comment

So I don't.

Comment

Maybe I should. Maybe it's psychological, some kind of conditioning from so many years of not having to go anywhere in the morning while at home.

Comment

Perhaps contracting has brought me to a point where I can only feel active in the morning if I've slept in a Premier Inn

Comment

Which would be odd

Comment

I suppose I should make dinner.

Comment

I can't remember if it's the steak or the lamb that needs to be eaten today. Either sounds good

Comment

Working...
                      X