• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Lurkers out! Century?
    century

Comment

Now listening to nicki minaj starfish

Starfish we meant to fly......

Comment

On my cycle I got hyperthermia. Very mild. But it rained at the 8 hour point. I got drenched. I knew the only way was not to stop.

Comment

On my cycle I got hyperthermia. Very mild. But it rained at the 8 hour point. I got drenched. I knew the only way was not to stop.
          Then my front wheel came loose! I had to sort that out. I started to shiver.

Comment

Then my front wheel came loose! I had to sort that out. I started to shiver.
            So I then go down hill at Brands Hatch. Bike starts to shake. I had to stop to check wheels. They were fine. It was just me shaking.

Comment

At least yesterday I did stop to refuel. No choice really.

Comment

At least yesterday I did stop to refuel. No choice really.
                Sellinge co-op. 2 mars bars. and some brownie bites. 1000 calories.

Comment

Sellinge co-op. 2 mars bars. and some brownie bites. 1000 calories.
                  I had my high5 drink in bottles. Yum.....

Comment

Just logged into work. My PCs reboot at 5am on a Sunday. Nice to get them setup.

Comment

Off to church after this. Then taking twins swimming.

Comment

Working...
                      X