• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Can I have some anti-fog for my brain?
    Well you can, but as hyperD and I have pointed out; it doesn't work.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Morning

1 degree celsius, not too damp, Daimler fine although random seat memory function has taken on a new approach; press the seat memory button and it squashes my knees up against the dashboard, then I have to adjust it backwards again. This is just a minor amusement.
      The major amusement will come when the damn things start driving themselves.

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              The major amusement will come when the damn things start driving themselves.
              That's when I'll buy an even older one. Maybe a series 3 XJ, which I nearly bought, but I'd have to find one that's modernised as most are not very reliable. These guys do that kind of thing and I've also seen an old 1960s S type they'd 'modernised' for daily use; very nice but very pricey. They don't stuff them full of software though; they put better fuel injectors and electrics in and perhaps a few better engineered components plus upgrading the interior.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

3 mile swim today in 2:15

Comment

Sooooo tired.

I'm such a lightweight.

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Working...
                      X