• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Byeeeee

Off now to see what chaos happened with ZeitMater & ZeitNephew today.

Ho hum.

Comment

Ramifications of my earlier flounce at CientCo continue, as the CC list expands the number of people who come to me asking if I am ok and still taking the extension grows, its almost like they know I have them over a barrel and on 5 days notice!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

On a similar viewpoint. Don't tell someone to get code reviewed when in the 6 hours I've already spent testing the code I have identified a fundamentally missed area of functionality.

While I was planning to keep it quiet if you want to be arsey about it I'm sure everyone will happily ensure the blame is pinned on that arsey person....
        Last edited by eek; 20 January 2014, 18:42.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Byeeeee

Off now to see what chaos happened with ZeitMater & ZeitNephew today.

Ho hum.
            notsobad.

Plus ZeitPater managed to get out of bed, sit in the chair, & allegedly go for a walk down the corridor.

Dunno if I believe the last bit, however.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              notsobad.

Plus ZeitPater managed to get out of bed, sit in the chair, & allegedly go for a walk down the corridor.

Dunno if I believe the last bit, however.
              Good stuff. Sounds like he's on the mend.

Comment

Not sure why they said I'd need tissues for tonight's Corrie, but a wanks a wank all the same
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

*sigh*
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                    *sigh*
                    wassup?

Are you sulking as you didnt get the 22222 on the counting thread?

Comment

I really should go to bed - up at 5:30 for a 7am start.

Comment

Working...
                      X