• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    No.

Not yet.

Ho hum.
    An hour & 10 mins for me.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Yep close enough to the kids to be in walking distance (well after Leeds / Somerset anything is closer) and still far enough away not to stand on the ex's toes, added bonus of a pub within falling distance and moves into the LS15 post code rather than the LS14 so cheaper car insurance!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Panicky email from the BA / Product Owner

The client is struggling!

UAT must stop!
        Quick conference call and all issues batted away between Test Manager and Dev Manager
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

Afternoon!

Ninja back on the road! New chain, new brakes, new road going rear tyre rather than the racing slick I had, so should be more stable in wet.

hyperDMog#1 is helping me code by walking around my desk sticking his paws on my keyboard. He's doing better than me so far. This was his first attempt at C#:

Code:
            foreach(var item in .....................................................................//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////;;;;;
            Not bad!
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
              Afternoon!

Ninja back on the road! New chain, new brakes, new road going rear tyre rather than the racing slick I had, so should be more stable in wet.

hyperDMog#1 is helping me code by walking around my desk sticking his paws on my keyboard. He's doing better than me so far. This was his first attempt at C#:

Code:
              foreach(var item in .....................................................................//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////;;;;;
              Not bad!
              Ohhh! standard code error there, too many semi colons.

Btw are you splitting your rate with HDMog?
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Ohhh! standard code error there, too many semi colons.

Btw are you splitting your rate with HDMog?
                He gets paid in kitty treats.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Comment

Today I swam 4000m(2.5 miles) in 1:49. The IM swim distance(3.8k) came up in 1:43.

Current thing I am working on is kicking from the core.

Comment

My shift for tmrw has changed. Was 11-7 - now 9-5. And I have to work Sat, Though will only be from 11-11:30 and I get half a day pay.

Comment

Working...
                      X