• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24 minutes to go.....

Comment

hyperDMog#1 and hyperDMog#2 have been successfully installed into hyperD Towers v2.0.

Moggy.Behaviour = Mode.Explore;
      Moggy.HasEaten = true;
      Moggy.tulipEverywhere = false;
      Moggy.ScratchThe****OutOfEverything = false;
      Moggy.Happy = 0.60;

GF#1.DeliriouslyHappy = true;

HyperDTower.SpaceRemaining = 225 bytes;
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

oh and Morning
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

More from the money pit......

Spoke with an electrician last night and we're going to have to get the wiring redone due to the bodge jobs by the previous owner.

Also turns out the prep work done for the kitchen was totally below par, so needless to say they're going to have to sort it out before we pay them. Not sure if I want the fecker who did it back in again.

I know for a fact as soon as we start pointing out faults then all of a sudden people forget that they speak English and revert to Dutch.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                oh and Morning

Morning
                Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post

Morning

Am wondering how the feck I'm going to get through today on no sleep, pointless client meeting all fecking day.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning

Damp morning, 7 degrees, Daimler perfect. Traffic jam due to collision on long, straight road with perfect visibility; took a diversion along country lanes and was chased by one of clientco's fat middle managers in a company Alfa. Typical middle manager type; drives up people's arses, doesn't slow down for speed bumps (he doesn't have to pay for the maintenance on his car anyway), does mad overtaking manoeuvres. Obviously off to his appraisal.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Am wondering how the feck I'm going to get through today on no sleep, pointless client meeting all fecking day.
                      Coffee...lots of coffee (and drugs, and alcohol...you picked the wrong day to give up glue sniffing...)
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X