• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    All SiMac's fault?
    Panic management and promises to end client.

The work I'm looking at this second is for SiMac but that's because I don't want a phone call tonight / tomorrow morning....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all.

Have come to the conclusion that I'm no good as a companion for the (i.e. ZeitMater).

It just ain't me.

How ZeitPater has managed over the last couple of years is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

Have come to the conclusion that I'm no good as a companion for the (i.e. ZeitMater).

It just ain't me.

How ZeitPater has managed over the last couple of years is beyond me.

<-manly. It takes an awful lot of work to cope with someone with Dementia. How the care home staff manage at the place where the GMIL is now I don't know. They have 12 residents, 9 of whom have serious dementia and the other three in the early stages. Just spending a few hours a week with her is hard enough.

The trouble is it very often takes an incident like this (GMIL had a serious fall and ended up in hospital while we were away, which led to the dementia diagnosis.) to highlight just how bad the problem is. We were lucky and managed to find her a place in a really good home 10 minutes drive from us.

Talk to Age concern if you havn't already. They can do a lot to help you find a place if thats what's needed and help with the paper work involved in getting care visits.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Mmmm.

ZeitPater not looking too good today, back on the O2.

Sounds suspiciously like heart failure to me.

Ho hum.

Have make appointment to see Dr on Monday to get the lowdown.

Comment

Mmmm.

Ho hum.

The Bridge II has just started Zeity. Take your mind off it for a while.

Comment

When I take my glasses off, everything goes all wavy and distorted for a bit - quite trippy.

Comment

Mmmm.

Ho hum.

Hope he picks up soon.

Comment

Bedtime for me. If I'm asleep, I can't be tempted by the half bottle of wine Mr ms left in the kitchen...

Comment

Morning
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Working...
                      X