• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all.

Currently dry here, though it was raining out of a blue cloud not so long ago, which is a neat trick, it must be said.

Comment

Originally posted by alias View Post
        pali!
        PALI!

Comment

It's sunny here too. Time for a quick trip to town and fill up the bike.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
            It's sunny here too. Time for a quick trip to town and fill up the bike.
            Peeing it down here
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

New mobile phone case arrived this morning, bleedin' thing is ever so slightly too small.

It was a replacement for the one I've had for the last four years.

Might just see if I can get a repair done on the old one and return the new one I bought.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well there's the social worker for ZeitMater come & gone.

Feck knows what's going to come of this, coz I certainly don't.

Ho humness.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Well there's the social worker for ZeitMater come & gone.

Feck knows what's going to come of this, coz I certainly don't.

Ho humness.
                  Fingers crossed for something useful.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Fingers crossed for something useful.
                    +1 and Toes too !- worrying about /helping aged parents is a nightmare.

<<--- one who lives and breathes it every day ( but wouldn't change it for the world - better me than them having cope on their own)
                    If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Originally posted by Bellona View Post
                      +1 and Toes too !- worrying about /helping aged parents is a nightmare.

<<--- one who lives and breathes it every day ( but wouldn't change it for the world - better me than them having cope on their own)
                      WSS
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X