• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      GF#1 arriving in 2 hours... triple cooked chips need to be cooked, coriander, chilli and garlic hamburgers need to be marinaded, corn dogs need to be made, espresso martinis need to be on standby...busy busy hyperD.

Breaking Bad all downloaded and ready to watch (again, sorry Zeity, she's got into it so I'm gonna have to watch it all over again...)
      I'm up to Season 1 ep 4 again.

Seeing stuff that I missed the first time around when I recorded it off 5USA.

Mostly coz it wasn't there. (TV edit).

Comment

Morning all.

Ah, CT600, I vaguely remember that.

Comment

Morning
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Morning
            Morning

Slight downer on the day if you look in general (in case you start here)
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning drivelers
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Morning

Slight downer on the day if you look in general (in case you start here)
                Indeed.

So, remind me of the recipe for meth again?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Indeed.

So, remind me of the recipe for meth again?
                  Certainly not good, makes me feel better about my lot.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Scary, and this kind of tulip becomes more and more common among people we know as we get older.
                    Last edited by Mich the Tester; 16 December 2013, 09:53.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Yup.

I think the first of my cohort popped his clogs due to leukaemia some 33 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X