• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Had some awesome wild boar pies yesterday, which had to be accompanied by ale
    Mmmmm, boar...

Morning!

Wrapping secret santa tonight!
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

<---
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        <---
        Overflow.

Error.

Now.

Om.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning

where is the can't be arsed smilie ?

Comment

Had some awesome wild boar pies yesterday, which had to be accompanied by ale
            Sounds nice

I had a rather lukewarm toad in the hole - I won't be eating at that hotel again

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              Sounds nice

I had a rather lukewarm toad in the hole - I won't be eating at that hotel again
              wasn't it a holiday inn? Really wouldn't trust them for food unless absolutely in the arse end of nowhere....
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

So, I am now playing with a new delivery working with the IT guys in Mumbai and the Users in the US (various sites). Our IT guys have serious 'Customer is King' issues in barking down the phone to the guys who will be signing this stuff off (clever!)

And now my forst deadline is Dec 27th (have actually completed but not telling them that)

I dont know who or where the recipient of my deliverable is, but I would be very keen to know if they will be in the office on the 27th .... surrounded by crazy PMs bending over for the regulators

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Happy Christmas to me!

Instagram
                  How did I miss that one???

Well I'll be buying myself a bottle of this and this, and of course a monte cristo cigar to accompany it for my b'day
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Just got the motivation together to get on and finish the job for client #2. Supposed to be done this week. Over zealous admin has locked my account out (again). Oh well, wine it is...
                    1 step further - got logged in tonight - the VS licence has expired, so coding in notepad...

Comment

How did I miss that one???

Well I'll be buying myself a bottle of this and this, and of course a monte cristo cigar to accompany it for my b'day
                      oooooooh! That's fab! Happy birthday (soonish)!

I'm going to treat myself with a bottle of Bells.

No, kidding!
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X