• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Bit iffy on the commute this morning. Nearly tripped over the cat.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

why isn't it the weekend already?
      Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Morning all

Bit iffy on the commute this morning. Nearly tripped over the cat.
        The cat commutes with you?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          The cat commutes with you?
          Only as far as the bottom of the stairs.

(I'm WFH at the moment)
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Awww bless, its so sweet the newbies actually expecting anything to happen quickly at CleintCo
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

S/he who would be ZeitMog II got sent off with a flea in his ear this morning when he nearly tripped me up.

Went off grumbling to him/herself about the abuse s/he had received.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

Comment

Doing my least favourite work now.

Entering Test Cases in HP QC according to the CMMI approved work instruction.

Bored out of my brains.

Now, and the rest of this afternoon and most of tomorrow probably.

Bored.

Ommm.

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Oh, and to top it off, the test case document must be submitted for reviews and walkthroughs, where several people get to dream up extra work for one person. And they wonder why things move so slowly.

Bored.

Om.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                      Oh, and to top it off, the test case document must be submitted for reviews and walkthroughs, where several people get to dream up extra work for one person. And they wonder why things move so slowly.

Bored.

Om.
                      I see your test case submission and raise you to linking defects - hundreds of them - click, click, click - yawn

and to finish me off 'Here is some SAP analysis we'd like you to complete'

edit : and the Disneyland Dashboards make it look like a joke

Comment

Working...
                      X