• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And then there are others who just type the stuff coz they're sad geeks from Gorn.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Morning

What has your backside to be sorry about? Has it done something it shouldn't have done?
      Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      And, if so, would you care to share with the assembled congregation?
      Ummmmmm

Not today
      And No

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Originally posted by Bellona View Post
        Ummmmmm

Not today
        And No

Are you sure you don't want to tell us before our perverted minds make it far far worse than what really occurred.

So you floozy and I'm sure the hamster will recover from the trauma....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Are you sure you don't want to tell us before our perverted minds make it far far worse than what really occurred.

WHS
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            WHS
            perverted minds? You guys ? Surely not

I can't deny being a bit of a floozy but can assure you I don't have a hamster, or any pets btw

Sorry to disappoint, it was just an expression ( for which a note to self will ensure is avoided)
            If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Armageddon!

Armageddon!

Comment

Morning!
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Today we shall be building a Stylophone using a 555 timer.

<ZG in "them were the days, tie me kangaroo down sport" mode>

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Today we shall be building a Stylophone using a 555 timer.

<ZG in "them were the days, tie me kangaroo down sport" mode>
                    i wouldn't be describing Rolf Harris songs as "them were the days" IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by Bellona View Post
                      i wouldn't be describing Rolf Harris songs as "them were the days" IMHO
                      especially one talking about BDSM and bestiality.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X