• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Squeeky bum moment! You all in one piece?
    Thanks DaveB - all in one piece. It was one of those "you gotta be kidding me...tulip this is gonna be close...eeeeeeekkkk" moments.

SloMo action - even saw his wide eyed expression. My mirror was millimeters from his.

Still, as a cyclist as well, you really must take the precaution of "everyone is out there to kill me", "I am invisible" and "if something bad could happen, it will".

Them's the rules that have kept me out of most danger.

Wet leaves on the middle of the road on a bend at night with oncoming fullbeam from other motorists is nasty - still, keeps the bloodpressure positive!
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      Thanks DaveB - all in one piece. It was one of those "you gotta be kidding me...tulip this is gonna be close...eeeeeeekkkk" moments.

SloMo action - even saw his wide eyed expression. My mirror was millimeters from his.

Still, as a cyclist as well, you really must take the precaution of "everyone is out there to kill me", "I am invisible" and "if something bad could happen, it will".

Them's the rules that have kept me out of most danger.

Wet leaves on the middle of the road on a bend at night with oncoming fullbeam from other motorists is nasty - still, keeps the bloodpressure positive!
      That moment when you watch your two mates go off on a corner on wet road markings, knowing you are next and that there is **** all you can do about it.....
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I knew there was a reason I've not ridden a motorcycle in more than 30 years.

Comment

I like this.

Now if only we can find one with "Box o' Cretins".

Comment

Afternoon
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Been beaten up by the chiropractor again.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                I knew there was a reason I've not ridden a motorcycle in more than 30 years.
                The years of cycling every day in rushhour traffic gave me a good foundation in self-preservation, but I'm struggling with the bike handling and conditions.

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Been beaten up by the chiropractor again.
                Afternoon!

Is your back and neck getting better?
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  The years of cycling every day in rushhour traffic gave me a good foundation in self-preservation, but I'm struggling with the bike handling and conditions.

Afternoon!

Is your back and neck getting better?

Slightly, loosening up slowly but surely.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Afternoon all. Jobs all done today. Car is getting serviced, dinner is all prepared.
                    Going to collect young un from school.

Its a bit chilly out there.

Comment

Can't be arsedski as what looked like a small piece of work is actually a blooming nightmare.....

so instead I'm offski early and will look at it on Monday....
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X