• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blah blah.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Proxy, agenda, accounts. Yawn.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Next bit... the booklet ...

Comment

WTF did they print that on? The paper is squiffy, the ink has run, it's not cut straight. Jeez.

Comment

Members numbers, blah, blah, 2 million quid in expenses, blah, blah

Comment

blah, blah, directors' remuneration, blah, blah,

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                Is there anybody ...

... out there?
                You are not on your own. I'm here, sort of. Combining this with watching last Friday's "Later with Jools Holland".

Call me strange if you want but P J Harvey has to be the most desirable woman that has ever lived.

Comment

That's another year's PCG membership wasted. Pissed up against the wall by the Directors. <sigh>.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                    You are not on your own. I'm here, sort of. Combining this with watching last Friday's "Later with Jools Holland".

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                    Call me strange if you want but P J Harvey has to be the most desirable woman that has ever lived.
                    No, I can see that. But I'd want her on my side in a pub fight!

Comment

What's next in the unopened post pile... ?

Comment

Working...
                      X