• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning

Chilly today.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning all.

From the feel of things, I better start on the ibuprofen again soon.

Comment

Slept badly last night and didn't help that NorPussII was insistent on breakfast at 4:30am

Someone should tell him that the clocks went back
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

The black cat who wishes to adopt me was busily telling me how hungry he was this very morn.

Bored.

Now.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                The black cat who wishes to adopt me was busily telling me how hungry he was this very morn.

Bored.

Now
                Me

Too

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Slept badly last night and didn't help that NorPussII was insistent on breakfast at 4:30am

Someone should tell him that the clocks went back
                  Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Bored.

Now.
                  Morning.

We had the latest instalment in the adventures of Mr Tiddles last night when he got himself up on the flat roof at the side of the house and decided he couldn't get back down again.

Mrs B went to put the bin out and heard plaintive mewing from above. Cue 10 minutes of calling and coaxing to get him in through the landing window (didn't work, he just sat there and looked at it.) followed by me leaning out of said window, grabbing him by the scruff and hauling him back in.

He'd been in and out all evening with his tail bushed up and generally haring around like a mad thing so I suspect he's had a run in with the local boss cat and retreated to the roof in a panic when he couldn't get back inside.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I remember a previous cat to ZeitMog who decided that the ladder leaning against the wall was too good to resist & ended up on the roof of the terrace.

Coming back down again wasn't so easy though.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Working...
                      X