• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In other news NorPussII is much better, though the antibiotics he's on seem to have made his diarrhea worse
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Forgot my earphones, and Ms "I'm so important I have to shout down the phone so the whole office knows how important I am" is in full flow, and it's not even 9am...

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Seems the NorPater had a fall last week, lets hope it's not the state of things to come.
          People fall over for all sorts of reasons whatever their age. I wouldn't stress about it just yet.

In other news NorPussII is much better, though the antibiotics he's on seem to have made his diarrhea worse
          Yay for NorpussII, antibiotics quite often do that to cats for some reason. Is he short or longhair? A longhaired cat with the squits gets deeply unpleasant.

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Morning all
          WBS +1
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Forgot my earphones, and Ms "I'm so important I have to shout down the phone so the whole office knows how important I am" is in full flow, and it's not even 9am...
            Ooooh school girl error to forget ones headphones, I am now lucky that I have a **** off huge pair that even when I am not listening to music I have on so people don't talk to me!

Morning all, just about to dial in for post weekend **** up conference call
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Seems the NorPater had a fall last week, lets hope it's not the state of things to come.

Hope he is ok

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Ooooh school girl error to forget ones headphones, I am now lucky that I have a **** off huge pair that even when I am not listening to music I have on so people don't talk to me!

It's cos I took them out their little case to plug into my laptop. Picked up the case without realising I hadn't put them back in. Think I may source a cheap pair at lunchtime to keep in my drawer for just such occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Ah, so the project has reached Stage 3, or are we onto stage 4 already?

Software Development Life Cycle
                  1. Enthusiasm
                  2. Dissillusionment
                  3. Panic
                  4. Persecution of the Innocent
                  5. Praise of the bystander
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Ah, so the project has reached Stage 3, or are we onto stage 4 already?
                    We have been at panic for a while, its now blame storming of an epic proportion!

Comment

Mother attends a 'falls clinic' where they look at everything - physio, meds, medical state, mental state - might be worth seeing if there's one near him?

Comment

Working...
                      X