• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

It's a cold one. Brrrrrrrrrrrr.

Comment

Ho hum, HP QC is ensuring I'll spend 8 hours doing something that could be done in 1.

Man from HP is here all this week and next. I have a 'stabbity stabbity' feeling.

Please remind me at the end of today not to bring a kitchen knife to work next week.

Last edited by Mich the Tester; 11 October 2013, 08:44.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Well, there's all the little plastic tray thingies mounted on the wall.

I suspect I've left a bit too much space between them coz the very last row up by the door is overhanging the end of the metal frame thingie.

Ho hum.

They'll have to stay as they are coz I really can't be arsed to take 'em all down again.

I think a wooden antibump bracket may be a good idea.

Comment

Morning
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning all

Wet, windy and miserable here. And the weather is crap too.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                WMTS

If only the environment manager had deployed stuff correctly...
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  WMTS

If only the environment manager had deployed stuff correctly...
                  La La La La i'm not listening

It broke, you all buggered off home and I couldn't be arsed trying to work out how to fix it
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Morning all

Wet, windy and miserable here. And the weather is crap too.
                    MrsB or the cat?
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      La La La La i'm not listening

It broke, you all buggered off home and I couldn't be arsed trying to work out how to fix it
                      Its not as if I'm not contactable......

Don't worry I'm doing your job for you and helping testing solve a political issue on an entirely different project....
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X