• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperD View Post

Can someone pay my mortgage off and make me feel happier?!?
    sure - can you just send me you sort code and account number

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      I used to love it - fully immersed myself in the tech, read everything about it, coded everything I could, worked on some big contracts....

...now the flame of passion is all but extinguished.

As you both say, it's a means to an end and I can't really afford to do anything else.

So, it's back to JS and reading some more IT books.

Can someone pay my mortgage off and make me feel happier?!?
      I think the big project bit may be part of the problem. Small projects were you see the results of your work often is a nicer way of working...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        WES

I have zero interest in it. I see it as a means to an end.
        Same here with PM stuff, couldn' t care less about it.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Only another 40 mins and I can b*gger off home.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Only another 40 mins and I can b*gger off home.

Comment

apart from dropping a huge table and being unable to restore it, today has been a good day

Comment

sure - can you just send me you sort code and account number

My highlight today was getting my hair cut. Oh, and I emailed an agent who was quite nice.
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I'm struggling to stay awake now. I've got to keep going until 6pm

Comment

apart from dropping a huge table and being unable to restore it, today has been a good day
                    Hope it wasn't important. I'm reminded of my quick dash to sales director to get people down the pop....

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Hope it wasn't important. I'm reminded of my quick dash to sales director to get people down the pop....
                      luckily it was in my own test environment - so I've just skipped working on that table and using another

Comment

Working...
                      X