• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Have fun, don't think I'll make it

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Think I am going to make a special case to come down to London soon for a night out, 4 day weeks now means I can come on a Thursday, get ratted and spend the day in London on the Friday before coming home.
      won't somebody please think of the children?
      Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        There will be a mix, old and new. Which is just as well as some of the newbies are probably weirdos
        The one time I was available for a meet up there was me and the lovely norrahe.

A couple of jars and then off to the station. Its a good job as I had no idea how to work those tube ticket machines at rush hour

Comment

just topped up my water bottle for the journey home. Just need to get the red bull from the fridge.
          30 mins and counting.

Comment

will we be getting a running commentary as the night progresses?
            Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
              will we be getting a running commentary as the night progresses?
              Unlikely. That only used to happen to document SimonMac being inappropriate.

Comment

Unlikely. That only used to happen to document SimonMac being SimonMac.
                FTFY
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  FTFY
                  Ah so we may get that from the Northern Meet next week then?
                  Join IPSE

Comment

ummm
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Unlikely. That only used to happen to document SimonMac being inappropriate.
                      so a case of "what happens at the meet, stays at the meet"
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X