• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    So no mentioning Bacon then?
    Fried egg on toast for breakfast.

Soup for tea.

It's not that hard to do, though, and it's changed my approach to eating generally - eating less, not eating to the point of being stuffed etc.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      ooooh, I have some of my home cured bacon left over, bacon and eggs for dinner then!
      I told you not to mention bacon! I suppose as long as you don't say chocolate it won't be too bad.

Comment

Clientco just raised the possibility of doing the odd day consultancy in the future.

I may have rubbed my hands together and said "Yeah, you should see my consultancy rate though"

I couldn't help it, it just came out.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Fried egg on toast for breakfast.

Soup for tea.

It's not that hard to do, though, and it's changed my approach to eating generally - eating less, not eating to the point of being stuffed etc.
          That is my problem, portion control, was always told to clear my plate so often kept eating beyond satisfied, that and bread, bread is my weakness!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            Clientco just raised the possibility of doing the odd day consultancy in the future.

I may have rubbed my hands together and said "Yeah, you should see my consultancy rate though"

I couldn't help it, it just came out.
            You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bunk again.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              That is my problem, portion control, was always told to clear my plate so often kept eating beyond satisfied, that and bread, bread is my weakness!
              Some years back, I remember reading about the John Travolta diet, where he split the meal in half when it arrived, then only ate half.

Not sure I could do that, but it's rare that I'm absolutely full after finishing a meal these days.

(Although I was on Sunday night when I'd done a lamb roast followed by blackberry crumble made from blackberries from the churchyard)
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Pakoras it is then...
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

<---
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

in fact really really <---
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post

Pakoras it is then...
                      2 Chicken and 2 Paneer please
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X