• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    same tulip different day
    Hugs
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      "Crazy Cat Lady Turns Gun on Self After Brutal Office Massacre"
      Doubt it, but they are doing a really good job of p!ssing me and the project team off, at this rate there'll be no one left on the team, just found out two of the other guys on the project are looking at leaving. Also another guy is threatening to leave, if he goes, several other people will leave.

I'm officially the scapegoat for the possibility that they will lose a big client because they and not I lied to the client in the RFP, and I wasn't even in the company.

Anyhoo! pay me off so I can sit at home on the sofa and look for a new gig please.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Someone has just run a DB script on the wrong DB

Flipping eejits
        Some years back, we had to stick a big post it note on the screen for our DBA so that he knew which machine was development and which was production. Didn't really make any difference - every so often the live system would go down because he'd bounced the wrong database.

On another project with him, we had three systems integrated together - front-end, hub, back-end. Rather than remembering the names of each system that everyone else referred to, we had to colour-code the telnet screens to green, yellow and red and refer to them by the colours rather than the environments.

This guy left software development and is now an agent. I kid you not.

What could possible go wrong?
        Have you considered what your new day rate will be to come back and do emergency support in a few weeks? Current + 100% sounds like a plan
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Flipping eejits

They're the ones who are supposed to be handling the BAU after I leave too. What could possible go wrong?

It's amazing, innit?

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            This guy left software development and is now an agent. I kid you not.
            Sounds like a Dodgy character to me.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Admin, any chance of some appropriate avatars for these two?
              <---

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                <---

That's just wrong

Comment

That's just wrong
                  yup, should be doggy style with her...
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Flipping eejits

They're the ones who are supposed to be handling the BAU after I leave too. What could possible go wrong?
                      Someone dropped the warehouse table in live at a previous client co years ago.

I got the sales director to hold an emergency meeting down the recently opened pub in a hurry as ops spent an hour recovering it. That £100 saved the permie his job....

I will point out that I did like the permie....
                      Last edited by eek; 4 September 2013, 16:52.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X