• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insomnia strikes again. I get too many brainwaves in the middle of the night and have to write them down.

Also still getting pain - mostly in calf but also in knee. At least I see the surgeon today at 2:45pm.

Comment

zeitghost 8,409
      norrahe 6,302
      FiveTimes 4,447
      BrilloPad 1,969

Clearly I don't drivel enough.

Comment

morning

Another day in hell
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            morning

Another day in hell
            i'm not sure how you solve that problem when no-one wants your skill set in cloggers.

Morning btw
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              i'm not sure how you solve that problem when no-one wants your skill set in cloggers.

Morning btw
              Well they want the skillset but only if you speak fluent cloggy
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Really can't be arsed this morning. Can't wait to leave this place now. At least I've only got a couple of weeks left

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    Really can't be arsed this morning.
                    This

Can't wait to leave this place now.
                    And this, I think

At least I've only got a couple of weeks left
                    Only five more months to go
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                      Still waiting for a PO number before I can invoice for the month.

Thankfully, they seem to count the number of days from the end of the month, rather than from when the invoice lands.
                      Still waiting - management who approved the contract extension haven't approved the PO at the same time.

So it's been sitting with them for a month waiting for approval and they've ignored it.

I've suggested that they accept the invoice without a PO number, which won't work.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X