• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Lovely holiday, back to reality now.

Ended up completing on the church so that we're at least in control of our losses - if we'd not completed, we would have lost the deposit of 10% plus still been liable for any losses the vendors had. Time to clean it a little bit before taking it back to auction.
    I take it you are waiting a couple of months before selling to allow the internet history to disappear. Still planning to come and have a look around if thats ok by you.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Ah.

It's "pow()".

Well, there's a thing.

In 20 odd (some very odd) years, it's never been a requirement to know that.

I have to look it up every time.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Lovely holiday, back to reality now.

Ended up completing on the church so that we're at least in control of our losses - if we'd not completed, we would have lost the deposit of 10% plus still been liable for any losses the vendors had. Time to clean it a little bit before taking it back to auction.
        Gosh.

Best of luckness, as it were.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          I take it you are waiting a couple of months before selling to allow the internet history to disappear. Still planning to come and have a look around if thats ok by you.
          Don't think so - want to get shot of it so we can look for something else. Need to wait for the land registry to update the title document, so we can prove we own it before we can sell it.

I'll be updating the website with some decent pictures and a history, so if people want to find it they can and it might stir up some interest.

Someone my wife knows runs the "Wreck of the Week" blog which could be good if we can get in there as well.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

9 minutes left.

Comment

Typically, Grand Designs have just opened up for applications for the new season, but unless Kevin wants to fund the work as well as film it, it's a no-go.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

8 minutes left now.

The count down has started.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  9 minutes left.
                  Until?
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014