• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Admin, any chance of some appropriate avatars for these two?

I'm game, BertAndErnieLike too?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Right, thats my motivation killed for the remaining half an hour or so.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        I'm game, BertAndErnieLike too?
        Should I point out that Simon is about a foot taller than me and Burt is taller than Ernie.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

Hello again, Where have you been?

I took a sabbatical from Contractoruk for a few months.... the more threads I read, the more I started to care. That's a bad place for me.

My contract ended in Mid July (I terminated, started to get bored. I know... invoice and smile.... but the smiles were getting hard to do as the days went on) and have been preparing for my holidays ever since. (I'll be going in a couple of weeks time). Ok, it hasn't just been holiday preparations, I've also been doing some photography and lounging around as well.
          If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Where'd you come from?

I'm still trying to work out where I came from. I know I didn't come from Bob land.

I'm starting to get phone calls from agencies now.... asking if I am interested in roles. I had 2 Bob agencies call, 1 of which I had to hang up on because the agent did not understand that I was not qualified and was not interested in working for W*pr*. (They were going to use their usual tactic... entice on a fake rate and when offered, they will ask if I would go in for below my minimum rate). Anyway, I digress. Had 1 interview, another one lined up (for a different company) and hopefully a 3rd is on its way. I am hoping I will be able to find a contract for after I come back from my holiday.
            If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
              the more threads I read, the more I started to care.
              Welcome back.

I find the opposite is true...

Comment

Only Fools and horses on now - in a while I will have to put my knee above my heart again....

Comment

time to go and collect mrs 5* car from garage. 2 new front tyres.

Comment

Updated avatar as suggested. With rubber duck
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I have turned off avatars and signatures.

Comment

Working...
                      X