• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Phone off, and I am top of the Rep chart, lets see how things look when I get back in!
    I never give work people my mobile number, and if they give me a work mobile, it gets locked in my desk before I go home.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      I never give work people my mobile number, and if they give me a work mobile, it gets locked in my desk before I go home.
      It's not work who has my mobile number, it's EEK lol!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

It's not work who has my mobile number, it's EEK lol!

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        If you had been paying any attention to tpd in the past 6 weeks you would be aware me and Simon are on the same project at the same clientco.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Well thats a turn up. Permie land has suggest that they would be prepared to look at keeping me if I gave a sensible price for contract work.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

If you had been paying any attention to tpd in the past 6 weeks you would be aware me and Simon have moved in together.
            FTFY
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              FTFY
              He's gone on holiday. I'm still working

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                FTFY
                Can't rep from Tapatalk, remind me to +VE when I get home, I assume I'm gonna be Ernie as I like rubber ducks and Eek is Burt?
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Can't rep from Tapatalk, remind me to +VE when I get home, I assume I'm gonna be Ernie as I like rubber ducks and Eek is Burt?
                  I'll rep him twice. And you're not the only one with rubber ducks. I have one that is too big to share the bath with.
                  Last edited by eek; 23 August 2013, 13:32.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

If you had been paying any attention to tpd in the past 6 weeks you would be aware me and Simon are on the same project at the same clientco.
                    No tulip sherlock.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Admin, any chance of some appropriate avatars for these two?

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X