• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And there's some family fun day in the park today, playing ******** Gangnam Style quite loudly through my open window now

Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

And there's some family fun day in the park today, playing ******** Gangnam Style quite loudly through my open window now

You're moving soon so it won't be an issue next year
      Last edited by eek; 7 August 2013, 12:38.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Quick phone call to the authorities to say you;ve seen someone carrying a backpack and a pressure cooker in the park and the problem will soon go away.

Terror cops swoop
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

F**king useless twunt.

"I'll have to tell the Halifax that it's not habitable..." - WTF????? How can it not be habitable when it has a kitchen, two bathrooms, three bedrooms, people have been living in it for 9 years, and there has been a mortgage with HSBC since 2004????????????
          Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            You're moving soon so it won't be an issue next year
            Not at this ******* rate we won't be.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

F**king useless twunt.

"I'll have to tell the Halifax that it's not habitable..." - WTF????? How can it not be habitable when it has a kitchen, two bathrooms, three bedrooms, people have been living in it for 9 years, and there has been a mortgage with HSBC since 2004????????????
              "Oh, I misunderstood, I thought you said that it WASN'T habitable..."

Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

I just have to say Faqqer - all solictors do is take your money

along the way they may do soemthing useful but I guarantee any contract you have with them will indemnfiy them against actually having to do something

I hate law type people they are just freakin leeches. (or is that leaches?)

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

I hate law type people they are just freakin leeches. (or is that leaches?)
                  Make it easy for yourself and everyone else; just use the word 'scum' instead.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I am watching prime suspect 4.

Comment

What a day
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X