• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got mobiles for the girls yesterday. The Huawei Ascend Y300 is an absolute bargain for £70.

Also bought them contracts at £7 a month. I think 200 minutes to friends, 5000 on network minutes (to us and others on three) and 5000 texts are more than enough for anyone. Need to see if I can upgrade the data for £3.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Got mobiles for the girls yesterday. The Huawei Ascend Y300 is an absolute bargain for £70.

Also bought them contracts at £7 a month. I think 200 minutes to friends, 5000 on network minutes (to us and others on three) and 5000 texts are more than enough for anyone. Need to see if I can upgrade the data for £3.
      who is this with ?

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Btw how did your house viewing go at the weekend?
        Very nice house indeed and the price is OK, but there's a catch; seeing as the house is listed, as I feared, we can't knock out walls to expand the kitchen without long expensive procedures at the council.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          who is this with ?
          phones are from carphone warehouse (for the money the phones are brilliant not quite s3/4 speed but they are a quarter of the price). Far far better than the cheaper Samsungs.

contracts are with three (essential internet sim 200 12 month) contracts as the whole family have moved to them over the past two years.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning

I'm coming out of hibernation
              Welcome back
              Welcome back
              Welcome back
              Welcome back
              Welcome back

Do you see what I did there?

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  We're going to go round tonight and see if they have left any information for us. We have no idea what they've left inside, either, but to have packed up and moved within two weeks of the auction is pretty speedy!

Unfortunately, the car that they have left in the driveway has already been given to someone else, or we'd have had a car as well as a church.
                  Is this a PALI I see before me?

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Gearing up to herd cats today
                    Yeeeehaaaaw!

<sing>Get them doggies rollin' Rawhide!</sing>

Comment

who is this with ?
                      The Peoples Republic of China (SpiesRUs division).

HTH.

Comment

Working...
                      X